Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nebraska Football - Why I bleed RED

I have been so lucky over the years to have been to so many Husker home football games. I have sit in the same seats for I cant remember how many seasons. its almost like a small family in the east stadium, section 1. I have watched kids who were once small, now grown up who only sit with their dad about once a season because they have ticket for the student section.

every game I always bring my camera and cant resist taking more pictures than I know what do to with.

if you didnt already know
many of my photos I post on flickr - very worthy of a click to see 100's more photos I have taken over the years.

 portraits and sports photography are the two that I love most of all. and what better place than Memorial Stadium to get great images.
this is why I bleed red, the crowd, the fans, the game, Nebraska Football will always have a place in my heart. Go Big Red

No comments:

Post a Comment